The PACT as a pivot infrastructure of the SRTT is a key element in the interface with the other entities of the Alentejo Science and Technology Network.
PACT proposes to Boost the creation and growth of the company based on science and technology in Alentejo; Be a magnet for innovative companies with sustainable results; Promote the scientific capacity and the international ambition of the region; Contribute significantly to the European innovation agenda by encouraging the transfer of knowledge between the research base and the innovative companies.
So PACT is one center of knowledge and technology innovation, representing the Alentejo internationally and in support of all those who wish to inPACT the future.
ANJE – National Association of Young Entrepreneurs is an association of private law and public utility that, since 1986, represents institutional young Portuguese entrepreneurs and supports them in their business activity. It was also a pioneer in the promotion of youth entrepreneurship in our country and, in recent years, has been notable in encouraging the adoption of business models based on innovation, research and development.
With approximately 5,500 members, more than fifty employees, a dozen operating areas and several regional centers (North, Center, Lisbon and Vale do Tejo, Alentejo and Algarve), ANJE develops an activity of undeniable public relevance. In 2012, it was distinguished by the President of the Republic with the Order of Merit, thus recognizing by the highest body of sovereignty the high merit of its institutional mission and the public relevance of the activity it develops in favor of Portuguese youth in general and young entrepreneurs in particular. It also has the status of a member of the Economic and Social Council.
ANJE concentrates efforts on qualified entrepreneurship, in order to create conditions for young people to convert their knowledge into business value. For that, the association provides 11 incubators / accelerators for companies and provides specialized monitoring in training, management, financing and business innovation processes.
The Polytechnic Institute of Portalegre has a history of more than 35 years, always built in partnership with many people and entities.
The schools that were created or joined, the support and research services, are translated into 4 schools (ESECS, ESTG, ESAE, ESS), Social Action Services (SAS), Technology based incubator (BioBIP), 5 transversal units, and administrative services.
We are constantly looking for a better way to be, to do and to be closer to people.
What distinguishes us is the accompaniment that we do to our people.
We are a Polytechnic Institute that marks by the dynamism, youth and proximity.
Join us. Be part of our story.
Higher Education near you.
ADRAL – Regional Development Agency of Alentejo was constituted by public deed on June 18 with a capital stock of 499 000 € as a result of a vast partnership that groups public and private entities from all sectors of activity with relevant experience in all Sectors of economic, business, social, research and development, spatially distributed and deeply knowledgeable about local and regional reality.
ADRAL‘s corporate purpose is to promote the regional development of the Alentejo and strengthen its economic and productive base, in cooperation with other agents and entities in the region, in the country or in other countries, in particular those in the European Union, with the same goal.
Fields of Activity:
- Studies, Information and Territorial Marketing;
- Economic Animation, Entrepreneurship, Competitiveness and Consulting;
- Technical Assistance, Training and Quality;
- Innovation, Energy and Information Technology.
ADRAL has as its main guideline the pursuit of the following objectives:
- Strengthen the international positioning of the Alentejo region;
- Contribute to the valorization and development of the regional productive base;
- Promote innovation and qualification;
- Achieve high levels of social cohesion by promoting and qualifying employment and creating prospects for the future for young people;
- Stimulate the initiative in the creation of innovative forms of social mobilization and institutional cooperation for development.
There are four strategic objectives that constitute its work base:
- Encourage innovation, technology transfer and the development of business support services as a way to ensuring the sustainable development of the region;
- Develop and support the promotion of cooperation networks and regional and inter-regional knowledge;
- Promote entrepreneurship as a catalyst way for the development and dynamization of the region’s business fabric;
- Promote the qualification of people, companies and other agents, oriented towards change, awakening to innovation and resorting to knowledge as a form of differentiation.
Instituto Politécnico de Beja is a higher education institution created in 1979 and located in the city of Beja, 147km from Faro, 177km from Lisbon and 217km from Seville.
IPBeja is composed by four Schools – Agrarian Higher School, Higher School of Education, Higher School of Technology and Management and the Higher School of Health with a training offer of more than 30 courses between Professional Technical Higher Education (TeSP), Bachelor’s, Master’s , Post-Graduations and other formations.
At the service of society, it trains professionals in the most varied areas and plays an active role in the production and diffusion of knowledge, creation, transmission and dissemination of culture and knowledge of a professional nature, oriented research and experimental development.
The challenge of innovation, particularly in the area of initial training (1st cycle in Bologna), lies in its ability to strike a balance between scientific and cultural training and vocational training, enabling the student to continue his education along Flexible study routes, or their valid integration into the world of work.
Working as a delegation of AIP – Associação Industrial Portuguesa, from May 1989, the NERE AE is an autonomous and independent Business Association, covering in its area of activity the companies of the District of Évora and appealing for the associativism of the fabric Regional business, contributing to the development of the Alentejo Region.
NERE AE represents its associates and assures its representation in all the private and public organizations that by law or by invitation is attributed to it, having an increasing participation in the decisions and in the programs that are relate to the development of economic activities in technical, Economic, commercial and associative fields.
In order to pursue its mission, the Association proposes to:
- Promote studies that are related to the activity of its members and of other economic agents in the Region;
- Stimulate the associative activity of the region and increase the spirit of solidarity and support among its associates;
- Organize and maintain services of interest to its members, providing adequate information, technical support and consultancy;
- Organize events, conferences, colloquia, courses and other events that contribute to the achievement of its objectives and the development of the Region in which it operates;
- Cooperate actively with public and private entities, national and foreign, in all that contributes to harmonious regional development.