PACT‘s vision is to stimulate talent, facilitate knowledge transfer, promote an innovation ecosystem, commercialize and connect stakeholders to regional development.
PACT has as social objectives:
- Support regional scientific and technological activities, promote I&D knowledge activities and academic knowledge, for local development of skills and knowledge;
- Encourage increased investment in knowledge in the region, promoting entrepreneurship at national and international levels;
- Streamline actions and projects autonomously or jointly with knowledge institutions, research centers, companies and other regional entities, in order to increase the transfer of technology.
- Support the development and modernization of existing companies, as part of the implementation of projects to promote and encourage business innovation;
- To be a facilitating and stimulating role, also promoting the approximation between the business community and the scientific and academic community.
The Incubation and Acceleration Center in Évora is part of the LINC network – Incubation and Acceleration Centers ANJE and assumes the aim of facilitating the development of business projects in the region. The incubator / accelerator allows incubation / acceleration of business under the physical, virtual or cowork regimes.
In the Incubation and Acceleration Center of Évora, entrepreneurs can benefit from an integrated set of resources and support services that guarantee the expansion of the survival rate and the reinforcement of business competitiveness, with an immediate reduction of expenses and a structure set up by qualified professionals.
The Évora Center for Incubation and Acceleration also includes an interesting dynamic of formations and events that enhance the synergies and the use of new business opportunities by incubated entrepreneurs. Know each of the incubation / acceleration modes:
PHYSICAL INCUBATION / ACCELERATION
The 20 offices for the physical installation of business projects have areas between 13 and 18 m2 and are properly equipped for the exercise of business activity.
VIRTUAL INCUBATION /ACCELERATION
The virtual incubation solution allows companies to use the infrastructure of the Incubation and Acceleration Center of Évora as a meeting point for entrepreneurs, clients and partners, taking advantage of common spaces such as the meeting room.
Entrepreneurs can share resources, experiences and ideas in the cowork space of the Évora Incubation and Acceleration Center. In a relaxed and informal environment, entrepreneurs have the opportunity to leverage their businesses through cohabitation in an ecosystem conducive to sharing and formulating business partnerships.
DESCRIPTION OF SPACES
– Meeting room;
– Multipurpose room;
BioBIP – Bioenergy and Business Incubator of Portalegre is a structure of the Polytechnic Institute of Portalegre dedicated to the incubation of companies and / or projects, essentially of technological base, related to the formative areas of the IPP, or with the use of resources of the region. It is an infrastructure inserted in the dynamics of the Alentejo Park of Science and Technology (PACT).
BioBIP‘s mission is to foster and disseminate the entrepreneurial spirit throughout the academic community and the surrounding business fabric, supporting the development of innovative business ideas and aiming at their successful implementation and implementation in the market. Its entrepreneurial nature aims to boost the entrepreneurial spirit, promote and facilitate the growth of business ideas, in order to contribute to the development of the territory.
BioBIP – Bioenergy and Business Incubator of Portalegre has three usage regimes: Physical Incubation, Virtual Incubation and “Incubator Services”.
The BioBIP infrastructure provides individualized areas and common services, as well as promoting the best reception to the promoters of innovative projects, technology-based and with a high potential for growth. In addition to the sharing of physical space, BioBIP includes in its entire structure:
- “BioBIP – In” – Incubation of companies, preferably of technological base (including spaces for companies, coworking space, offices, meeting rooms and other spaces of common services). Can apply for the “BioBIP-in” incubator of ideas and businesses: holders of ideas or projects with high potential for growth, preferably innovative and technology-based; Micro / small enterprises, with high potential for growth, preferably innovative and technology based; Companies that want to launch new business units in the region, and for that need a short incubation time.
- “BioBIP – Energy” – Semi-industrial experimentation center, with laboratory support, of technologies in the area of bioenergy, using areas in the industrial warehouse or spaces intended for incubation, complemented with the use of laboratory resources available in the IPP.
- The promoters, companies and their collaborators, installed in BioBIP have privileged access to all the resources of the IPP, under conditions similar to those of the rest of the academic community.
ÉvoraTech – Évora Technological Base Incubator is an incubation infrastructure of companies, preferably with a technological base, designed to stimulate creative and entrepreneurial capacity, contributing to modernize the business fabric in Évora City and the Region.
ÉvoraTech makes available in this space individualized work areas and a set of common services with the objective of promoting and welcoming ideas, projects and companies, especially those that are innovative, technologically based and have a high potential for growth.
It main mission is to stimulate technological-based economic activity by supporting the constitution, installation and development of ideas of entrepreneurs, but also of micro and small enterprises in their embryonic and consolidation phase, providing them with the physical and technical conditions for Its growth and affirmation in the territory.
Among the services offered, stand out the rapid prototyping center – FabLab. The concept is based on the promotion of creative entrepreneurship and open innovation, exploiting its advantages by sharing results, stimulating support for technology transfer and identifying business opportunities and cooperation at local level, that can be translated into benefits for businesses.
The business incubator at the Polytechnic Institute of Beja opened on 04.11.2014 and started its activity on 01.02.2015. This structure is located at Rua Pedro Soares, S / N in Beja, in an autonomous part of the building of the Higher School of Technology and Management, which has its own parking and operates 24 hours a day.
This incubator’s mission is to stimulate the creation and development of business organizations, seeking to accompany the promoters in their process of developing business ideas, preferably in innovative sectors with growth potential. In this way, it was intended to generate an environment conducive to the success of organizations and, in this way, to deepen interaction with the community and to participate in the economic transfer and valorization of knowledge, as a way of socioeconomic development of the region.
All the services to be provided includes consultancy, technical support, vocational training and also two incubation modalities, virtual and physical, the last one including the availability, at affordable prices, of equipped rooms (Up to three years) of the entities submitting the application, as long as they are considered eligible, by the management team, in accordance with the Regulation in force. The application process starts with the fill and delivery of an application form (available on-line) by the promoters.
The Alentejo Business Center is dedicated to the support and incubation of entrepreneurial projects with innovative and / or differentiating character and Qualified Entrepreneurship (EQ), as well as other projects / companies that want to develop their qualified and differentiated services in support of Companies in Central Alentejo or in areas such as the Creative and Cultural Industry, Image and Communication, Aeronautics and other so-called traditional areas as long as they introduce an innovative and / or differentiating process.
The objective is to welcome nascent business projects whose starting point is the use of a business opportunity developed by young people and / or qualified professionals, or other business initiatives that lead to innovative and differentiating initiatives by companies, based on technology and / or Knowledge, incorporated and valued through the new entrepreneurial initiative, as well as spin-offs and start-ups, in a second phase of development (4 to 6 years), originating in the Alentejo Science and Technology Park, to be installed on adjacent land .